AAPEX Space Drawing Underway
The space selection process for AAPEX 2012 is well underway, and the special sections – Tool & Equipment, Paint and Body and AWDA – are completed. The space drawing for the General Section is next, with an anticipated completion of early June.
Once the space drawing is done, exhibitors will receive confirmations, login information and instructions on how to complete their eBooth profile and register for badges. If you’re waiting to be assigned space, please review the Space Drawing Tips below to ensure a smooth process.
New for 2012: Buyers Can Search by Brands
For the first time, AAPEX buyers will be able to search for exhibitors by brand name. If you’d like buyers to find you by brand, please make sure to specify your company’s brand names in your online eBooth profile. To access your eBooth profile, watch your email for exhibitor login information in early June.
Attend AAPEX Exhibitor Summit to Maximize ROI
Register now to attend the second-annual AAPEX Exhibitor Summit, June 19-20, on location at the Venetian and Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas. This education-packed event will help you get the best ROI out of your AAPEX experience with sessions on reaching buyers, booth design, budgeting, material handling, using the AAPEX website and brand promotion.
Click here for an agenda
“Let's be realistic. Trade shows are expensive. They cost you a lot of both time and money, and you deserve the biggest return you can get! As a former exhibitor myself, I wish there had been a program like the AAPEX Exhibitor Summit when I was exhibiting. It's FREE and it's going to help you make money, save money and generate new customers. Be there!”
- Steve Miller
Kelly's Dad, Marketing Gunslinger
The Adventure LLC
Space Drawing Tips
Below are a few tips to ensure a smooth process during the AAPEX space draw.
- Remember, the time you’ve been assigned is Central Standard Time.
- Meet with your team early the day of your call to review the floor plan. Changes may have been made to the original floor plan that may affect booth numbers.
- Assemble your team and have them available 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. If the drawing is running ahead of schedule, you might be called a few minutes early.
- Be sure to be on the AAPEX Floor Plan. It takes a few minutes to load and remember to refresh your browser.
- You only have 5 minutes to select your space so be prepared with alternatives if your choices are not available when you select.
- Space is assigned in real time. Once you have made your selection, and after refreshing your browser, your company name appears in your booth on the Floor Plan.