AAPEX Buyers to Vote on Entries in New Product Showcase
For the first time, buyers who are pre-registered to attend the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) will have the opportunity to vote on entries in the event’s New Product Showcase. The winning entries in this year’s showcase will be announced during AAPEX, set for Tuesday, Nov. 1 through Thursday, Nov. 3, at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas.New Product Showcase entries are due Aug. 10 and the voting process will begin in September. The categories for the 2011 New Product Showcase entries are:
• Cool Cars - Products that are fun to use,
• Fixing it Right - Products that improve the diagnosis or repair process,
• Good Sense - Products that will help consumers save money,
• Individuality - Products that enhance the appearance of a vehicle,
• Making it Better - Products that are an improved version of a previous product,
• Safe & Sound - Products that will increase the safety and/or security of a vehicle,
• Smooth Sailing - Products that increase the driving experience, and
• Work Smart - Products that improve labor productivity or shop efficiency.
To submit a New Product Entry, visit the Exhibitor Showcases on the AAPEX Web site. Entries are due Aug. 10, 2011
To register to attend AAPEX and have the opportunity to vote, visit Registration on the Web site.